CLAWs Forums » Tabletop RPGs

New player(s) sought for established Legend of the Five Rings campaign

(3 posts)
  • Started 16 years ago by confluence
  • Latest reply from confluence
  1. Hi, everyone. The game which I previously advertised here:
    http://claws.za.net/forum/topic/17

is in need of an additional player or two after previous players were eaten by life and work. What I said previously about the tone of the game still applies. I can now tell you that the campaign is set in the Kintani Valley, a backwater province long contested between several clans and currently an Imperial territory in name and a poorly-organised no-man's-land in practice. The characters are special magistrates who are charged with investigating supernatural crime in the province: Doji Kamenosuke (a Crane courtier), Agasha Ishie (a Phoenix shugenja) and Togashi Nagataka (a Dragon monk).

Give me a shout if you're interested: adrianna dot pinska at gmail dot com.

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. Whoops. I have completely failed to mention that the campaign sessions happen every Tuesday, from about 19:00 to about 23:00 (or later, depending on how tired everyone is feeling), at my flat in Rosebank.

I need players who can commit to being there promptly every week, unless some kind of emergency (plague, polar bear attack, etc.) has occurred.

I know exams are currently happening; if you really can't commit to anything now, but think you can definitely commit to something after exams, let me know.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. Sean is offering lifts to carless students in the UCT area.

Posted 16 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.