Larp - running 30 October

(2 posts)
  • Started 14 years ago by DarkOutThere
  • Latest reply from DarkOutThere

Tags:

1. DarkOutThere
    prolific poster

Hello everyone.

Skylark and I are going to be running a larp that we had the idea of about er, 3 year ago, anyway we are going to finish writing it and run it on the 30 October. It is called Saving Nine. It is a nine person larp, 6 guys 3 girls. We are planing on running it on Middle Campus. A email with more details should go out tomorrow evening, unless work eats me alive that is.

Posted 14 years ago #
  2. DarkOutThere
    prolific poster

And here as promised is the blurb for Saving Nine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PrettyBoy89: Hey, u there?

inkaddict: Hello, yes?

PrettyBoy89: My assignmnt. WTF?

inkaddict: Is there a problem?

PrettyBoy89: A cocktail party?

inkaddict: There will be alcohol, I don't see the problem.

PrettyBoy89: Haha. Get 1 of the grls 2 cover it. They like shoes and gossip.

inkaddict: That's what you said about the last one too, and anyway it's not going to be like that.

PrettyBoy89: I don't DO the social circuit. Give me a decent assignment.

inkaddict: Do this one and we'll talk about it

PrettyBoy89: U always say that.

inkaddict: This is a serious one, there are going to be some interesting people there.

PrettyBoy89: U always say that 2.

inkaddict: Have you read the brief?

PrettyBoy89: the brief? Dunno, desk is crowded,

inkaddict: Well read it!

PrettyBoy89: Not sure where it id. been busy.

inkaddict: It's this evening

PrettyBoy89: Fill me in?

inkaddict: Hang on a sec, looking for the details.

inkaddict: It's at The Millennium Gloucester. It's a hotel that does conferences, at 6 pm. The people attending are deciding funding for some scientific research, real ground breaking stuff. Something to do with a vaccine, and some sort of mineral. I will email the rest of the details to you. Make sure you read it.

PrettyBoy89: Hotel? Mayb this won't b so bad. Megan Fox going? :P

inkaddict: Read it. And for God's sake do some research. This had better not be another half-assed attempt.

inkaddict has signed off

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Character sheets should be out the weekend before - work willing, please email myself at darkoutthere at gmail dot com and skylark at mhaward at gmail dot com if you are interested in playing. Preference will probably go to slightly more experienced LARPers, since this is a playtest, but please don't let that put you off signing up.

Posted 14 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.