CLAWs Forums » Tabletop RPGs

Dnd/Path finder capaigns

(4 posts)
  • Started 13 years ago by Sarinth
  • Latest reply from confluence

Tags:

1. Sarinth

Hey all. Im new to Claws and to Cape town itself and have been looking unsuccesfully so far for people who are interested in playing Dnd preferably 3rd ed or path finder. There has to be someone out there. I have acces to books for both systems so if you are interested but don't have the books or know the systems we can work something out.

While of course it would be nice to see experienced players im not picky at this point. As far as games are concerned if there are any Dms out there who are willing to run then that would be awesome. If not i will happily run a game. I would like to try and play about once a week to start.

Thats about it, if anyone is interested let me know!

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Hi, Sarinth

This forum is quite inactive, so I suggest that you send a mail to the announcement list as well.

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Sarinth

alright thanks, how exactly do i go about doing that?

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Subscribe to claws_uct (unless you're already subscribed) using the instructions here:

http://claws.za.net/TheTome/CLAWsMailingLists

Your subscription needs to be moderated, so wait until you get some kind of confirmation.

Then send a message to that address. That will also need to be moderated, so it may take some time to appear.

The moderators are online often, though, so it should all be pretty quick.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.