CLAWs Forums » LARPs

LARP on the 18th of May: "Of Earth & Heaven"

(1 post)
  • Started 11 years ago by confluence
  1. Hello, everyone

On the 18th of May we will be running Philip and Lara's LARP, "Of Earth and Heaven". The venue and cost are to be announced; first-time LARPers play for free. Please let me (adrianna dot pinska at gmail dot com) know if you're interested. Here is the blurb:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of Earth & Heaven

by Philip Anastasiadis and Lara Davison

A mysterious archaeological-dig LARP for 8 male and 3 female players.

Extract from a letter to an unidentified recipient:

"…but on to more important matters. I’m sure that you’ve heard of Donald Foxcroft, the famous archaeology professor. (I could say infamous- he has a rather dubious reputation when it comes to the ladies.) Anyway, I’ve just heard that he and his protégé have made a really important discovery, in Malta of all places. Apparently there is now a big debate about whether the Maltese government has a claim on the find, so Foxcroft might not get the booty after all. But all that’s beside the point. A little birdy tells me that there is much more to this relic than meets the eye. I have also been informed that some rather important wheelers and dealers are on their way to Malta as I write this. I think you should pack your bags, this looks like just the sort of gathering that would suit your purposes…"

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.