CLAWs Forums » LARPs

Hungover in the Hyades: Third running on Saturday 14 August

(1 post)
  • Started 13 years ago by confluence
  1. Since there are quite a few people on the waiting list for the running of this LARP at Dragonfire, we have decided to do a third running on the 14th of August, which is the Saturday after Dragonfire.

The blurb is here: http://claws.uct.ac.za/Dragonfire2010/LARPs

If you're currently on the waiting list for Dragonfire, please let me know whether you would be able to play in the third running -- you'll be given preference.

If you're currently signed up to play at Dragonfire, *please let me know by tonight* (August 5) if you would [be willing to / prefer to] play in the third running instead -- I have one out-of-town person on the waiting list whom I'd like to squeeze in if possible. We are planning to send out character sheets for the Dragonfire running tonight, so I'd like to sort out any reshuffling before then.

If you haven't signed up at all yet, The Dragonfire LARP is pretty much full, but the third running is now wide open. :) We will announce the venue for the third running once we know what it is; it will almost certainly be somewhere in the Kramer building, or at least on campus.

Please contact adrianna dot pinska at gmail dot com or hodgestar at gmail dot com.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.