CLAWs Forums » Events

Dragonfire Emerald

(6 posts)
  • Started 16 years ago by Xenaroth
  • Latest reply from confluence
  1. Hail all
    I would to draw your attention to the fact that Dragonfire has been concieved and whilest it is still in it early stages I would like to get awareness of the up and out there now already. Feel free to do what you with in this forum but basically it my invite for each and everyone of you to come to Dragonfire this year.

Due to several boards and adverts and stuff going out I urge you to use Facebook as the central point. I will simply not be able to constantly to keep up with all the different boards.

Karl Silbernagl
    Guild Master

PS I dont usually use Facebook it just has some usefullness and its a fairly common medium of communication

Posted 16 years ago #
  2. Post a link to the Facebook page.

Posted 16 years ago #
  3. Dragon Emerald link round up:

Posted 15 years ago #
  4. Any Idea what the modules are this year, they are not posted on the DF page.

Posted 15 years ago #
  5. Yes committee, what are the modules? :)

I've added what I know to the Dragonfire page. It seems there will be four modules, written by Garrick, Michelle, Adeeb and Karl.

Posted 15 years ago #
  6. 'Sup, my homies

Photographs of both LARPs and the Leslie during the day are up on the interwebs! See the latest three sets here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/confluence/sets/

I apologise for the pigeons. They're such cute, fluffy little disease vectors.

Posted 15 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.